Tuesday 3 February 2015

Franz Joseph

The weather is playing havoc with my itinerary at the moment! Rain eased late morning and the afternoon/evening was pleasant enough to fit a walk in. It was called Alex Knob! Far be it from me to comment on the matter but I enjoyed the tramp. Unfortunately views were limited due to low cloud. The walk I would have preferred was closed because of the amount of rainfall and having just checked the weather forecast again it reaffirms that I won't be doing it tomorrow or in the next few days either! So, something of a dilemma. I think I said yesterday that I won't be coming back this way and if I leave tomorrow I will miss out on doing a bit around Fox Glacier as well. Decisions, decisions! Anyway,  a couple of pics from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment