Thursday 25 December 2014

Boxing Day

Hi Everyone,

Happy Boxing Day.  I've had a really good one.  Weather excellent.  Went on a great walk along the Waikato River (New Zealands longest river just in case it comes up in a quiz!).  Some great river panoramas. Initially about an hour to Huka Falls but I tucked a bit on here and there and it turned into five and a half hours in all.  Ate lunch in a secluded spot by the river in my skiddies and had a dip (must remenber to take my swimming trunks out with me), and then stopped again later for an hour around an hour to officially top up the serotonin levels.  Came back via the bungy jumping area just to have a look at how it works and if one of you would like to pay for it I'll do one.  Amie was here a little over a year ago with her now husband Phil.  They did a sky dive over the lake.  You can really do a lot of the adventure stuff here if you're that way inclined.  Got back and did some vegie sticks to go with some dips  I bought in for the Xmas period.  Got a beer and indulged myself for an hour.  Not quite the same on you own but enjoyed it nonthless. Received a music video from Rheya this morning which Jo and Scott (after they had had a few yesterday) and the girls put together. Rheya recorded and sent on her new ipad (!!) to my phone.  Couldn't open it on my phone so managed to get on a computer earlier.  Icing on the cake for today.  The Ashton Quartet.  Sound of music eat you heart out.  If there was any way I could get it onto this blog I surely would.well, a fillet steak to come later and maybe one more beer as it's Boxing Day.

Pictures:



Hope you had a great day yesterday.

Take care and God Bless as my old dad would always say whenwe said goodbye,

Glen x

No comments:

Post a Comment