Sunday 28 December 2014

Bike hire and a lake cycle

Just about done here. It's a very lovely place but ready to move on now. Hired a bike this afternoon and went round the east side the of the lake to a place called Acacia Bay.  About  four hours there and back. Made a nice change. On reflection, adventure activities by the bucket load here but limited walking opportunities and variety of landscape. I have to say I struggle to understand why Lake  Taupo is the most visited place in NZ. I've been spoiled up to now I guess but I'm glad I've been. Still not eaten my Xmas pudding yet and didn't get the swim I wanted in the outdoor pool. Both for tomorrow now. As is washing and ironing!!

No pictures today as I forgot to take my phone!

Night, night, God Bless.

Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment