Monday 13 April 2015

Whitianga to Coromandel

A long but hugely rewarding day. This is a wonderful part of NZ and I feel very blessed to be here. Taking in to account all that I have done in this country, the Coromandel is a great way to finish what has been a truly remarkable experience. And still 10 days to go!! I obviously take photograph as I go and then cull them at the end of the day. And I have to say today has been one of the hardest culls I have done. Will drive right up to the north west end of the peninsula tomorrow to a place called Port Jackson and do  half of a walk that is meant to be quite special. I can only do half because I can't do it all the way there and back in a day. So the day after I will drive up to a place called Port Charles on the north east side and do the other half!
Some pictures of Kuaotuna attached, my first stop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment