Wednesday 8 April 2015

Leaving Whangamata

It will have been five nights by the time I leave tomorrow. As long as I have stayed anywhere for some considerable time. It's just so beautiful. I've really just chilled the last few days. Swum in the sea, sunned myself on the beach, exercised in the pool, read, done Soduko puzzles and chatted to the natives. A good bunch! But I will definitely move on tomorrow to a place called Whitianga, which is still on the Pacific side, and use it as a base to explore the northern end of the Coromandel Peninsular. After that it's back down the west side which looks out over the Hauraki Gulf. I've also managed to identify a walk in the Coromandel Range which, although not too high, is meant to be quite stunning.
Some more pictures of Whangamata attached. Maybe more for me than you!
Much love,
Glen x

No comments:

Post a Comment