Wednesday 15 April 2015

Back to the Bay of Islands!!

I always promised myself that if I had time I would come here before I went home. And here I am!! Back in the Bay of Islands!! The drive here was largely a hike up state highway 1, which I've described before, way back at the beginning, so no repeat. I feel good about being here again. There's something quite spiritual about it for me. I've treated myself to something a little more up market as well! I'll rest up tomorrow and just 'be' if that makes sense, before taking on a walk to Cape Brett on Saturday. Quite demanding by all accounts. Will probably stay here until Monday before heading back to Auckland.
So, no pics except one from the balcony of my room. Nothing special but it does have a view out into the bay!
Glen x

No comments:

Post a Comment